Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last weeend of summer?

I am still waiting for summer. Wow! this is definitely a strange climate.
The summer months left us short on sun and rain. How can that be?
I guess maybe that will mean that we have 6 feet of snow this winter.
Great for the ski resorts and the body shops. Oh, don't forget the towing companies and the repair shops when you run in the ditch and tear up your exhaust pipes.
Oh yes! Minnesota is a glorious place to live and our weather cycles improve the economics for small shops.
I wonder if I should go by a snow machine? It might be the only form of transportation on some day's. No, I think I'll just enjoy the day's off and stay warm inside. Those snow day's will give me the opportunity to study the real estate market, digest the statistics and analyze whether or not we are bouncing back.
The statistics already shows that the amount of inventory for sale in the twin cities has shrunk to less than 4 months. That is a huge factor in stabilizing prices.
I am looking forward to a great finish to 2009 and better economic times in 2010.
Sell Well! Be Well! and Keep the Faith!
Happy last week end of summer.
Madonna Seelhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment